Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: My book

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My book

Things have been really hectic here at Frog Central. I've been working night and day on a genealogy book and it's really coming together. The 1940 census is due to be released in a couple of days and there will be some pretty hectic days ahead. So I think that things here will go on hiatus for a bit - not forever - but things will be even more sporadic than usual. Thanks for sticking with me and there are a lot of frogs to look back on and enjoy. In the meantime - new ones are piling up next to me at the desk and so when this book is finished, we'll have a good old time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004