Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy New Year

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy Froggy New Year!! Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

My self-imposed year off is coming to an end.  It's been a much needed break from blogging, but I have missed talking with all of you. My special thanks to Froggy friend Vicky R. - Happy New Year to you too. People have asked me to continue with my blog and I indeed will. I have been thinking a lot about how I want this to continue. This blog has evolved several times over the years and I guess growing pains are here once again. I'll be back to regular posting in March.

And we have a lot to discuss - especially about Gertie, who has been busy with her antics - including another run in with Earl, the resident skunk. 

There have been questions about my genealogy research and how my book is coming - it is nearing completion. Thank Goodness. A lot of final edits and then off to a professional editor at which point it will be out of my hands. I've found a lot of cousins that I did not know existed and have had a good time getting to know everyone. A lot of new family! The one thing that I have learned is that the research is never over - there always questions to be answered. And some that never will.

Have a good January and February - keep warm and toasty! and we'll see you real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004